Industry Research Partnership Program (IRPP)
The IRPP program offers several value-additions to start-ups, MSMEs and large corporations:
- Faculty Connect: WRCB can help you identify and facilitate interactions with faculty members working in your specific areas of R&D interest.
- Project co-funding: Member companies get to see the research proposals submitted to WRCB by IITB faculty. WRCB can co-fund specific projects with industry partner.
- Industry R&D at IITB: Members can identify specific projects of their interest; WRCB will facilitate project execution in coordination with the offices of the Dean (Alumni and Corporate Relations) and the Dean (Research and Development).
- Prioritised access to research facilities.
- Complimentary access to exclusive WRCB events and communications.
- Staff research attachment opportunity: Member companies can depute a staff member to be attached to WRCB-affiliated faculty members for a specific period.
- Post-doc, PhD attachments at company: Member company can access profiles of post-doctoral fellows or PhD students for potential projects or recruitment.
- Media and PR mentions: Members will be prominently mentioned in promotions, brochures and website as a contributing member to the IRPP.
- Opportunity for Open Innovation: WRCB can facilitate a consortium between member companies and IITB faculty to tackle complex industry problems.
- CEP-QIP: Customised Quality Improvement or Continuous Education Program.
Annual Membership Fee
INR 5 lakh – Big companies (Eligibility : Annual Turnover > 100 Cr)
INR 2.5 lakh – SMEs and start-ups (Eligibility : Annual Turnover < 100 Cr)